If you are building a business, it is necessary to make your clients happy. Having customers that are satisfied is far better than having the best marketing strategy you can afford. This is why when it comes to making a corporate video you have to keep your client’s needs in mind. If you are able to entertain and captivate a few clients with your corporate video, they will most likely spread the word through their social media accounts. This will help you gain more clients and eventually more income. Let the Corporate Video Sydney help you with this regard.
How do you produce a corporate video that will please your clients without spending too much? Here are some tips you need to follow:
1. Start with creating a good script. You can do this on your own or hire a writer. The important thing is you make a script that will make a corporate video long enough to be informative, but short enough so as not to bore the viewers. The best length for a corporate video is between 5 to 6 minutes. If the video is meant to be uploaded to Youtube, it should not exceed 2 minutes.
2. Define your target audience. Find out what they are interested about and what they want to see in a corporate video. Your corporate video should show them how your company can help them solve their problems or improve their way of living.
3. Plan how you will distribute the video. Your corporate video can be used during trade shows and meetings with your clients. If you are going to have your corporate video available to international viewers, make sure to produce a foreign language version or a narrator.
4. Make sure that you perform proper video editing before you publish or distribute your corporate video. It can make a huge difference on the quality of the video. Remember that viewers like shorter videos over longer ones so just remove anything that is unnecessary.
5. Use minimal animation or special effects. These takes a lot of time to produce yet do not provide a lot of help in getting your sales message to your viewers.
Make sure that your corporate video does promise more than your company can provide. In addition to a compelling corporate video, provide your customers with good results to keep them coming back.
In order for your website to gain more viewers and have a better ranking, try the service of a website optimisation company.