If you are planning to send Christmas cards to people who matter this coming holidays, then good for you. For sure the people that will get your cards will really appreciate it especially that only a few are into Christmas cards giving nowadays. Just a piece of advice though, since you have already though about this, be sure to input personal messages t your recipients. And don’t give them ecards as it will just be like they get text messages. You should give tangible Christmas cards. You need not worry as to where to buy them as there are already a number of suppliers online. In fact, if you will be able to buy a certain number of cards, you might receive freebies like extra 50% or some other things. Aside from that, buying cards online will also give you the chance to help some charity organizations as most of the time, these companies are connected to them.
Since Christmas card sending might be a new thing for you after a number of years, here are some tips in sending them out:
– You can include a picture to your holiday card though you should also be in the picture and not just your kids or your wife. Take note that you are the one who is connected to the recipient and he surely to see how you look like after years of not seeing each other.
– Please when sending Christmas cards, don’t go digital or might as well not send one at all and just send him a text message. What is the use of sending Christmas card if you will just use ecards like what most people do?
– If you are sending many Christmas cards at the same time, be sure to proofread each of them before finally sending them out. It just sucks when the recipient a card that is not for him.
– And even if you are done doing all the messages with all the cards like that is left is for you to send them, still you must wait until the holidays will come like start sending them really on the month of December and most preferably on the mid of this month.
– Even if you are sending Christmas cards to all your employees or some of the loyal customers of your business, try to spend some time is writing down personal messages and not just one message for everyone. As much as possible, make the message more personal.
– As for the kinds of cards, it really depends to you though it would be best if the level of your relationship should be your basis like use different template for your close friends and relatives, then another for your employees and another for the customers.
– You can consider sending company Christmas cards to your customers as still part of business marketing. Take note that if you are a customer and you will receive a holiday card from the owner of the company, you will surely be touched and will stick to that company.