When you are in need of a good food caterer because you are assigned by your boss to supervise the next corporate event about to happen soon, you are so tensed thinking you have to make an impression. Your employer noticed you at last and this is the time to show that you are reliable and can be depended. No task is so small nor to big when it concerns your work. That is why; you are now scouting for a catering service that will help you in this ordeal. Well, doing this is actually not that hard especially that just like any business these days, you can find the online information to be really helpful. As for the food catering businesses, there are already too many of them you might even find one that really specializes in a particular kind of food like Paella catering Melbourne.
This article should be able to help you in impressing your employer:
- First thing you should do is try to ask around from your friends or relatives who might have just hired one before. As mentioned above, you also have a number of choices online. Just make sure though that you know what type of caterer you are looking for like the dishes your employer and his colleagues would prefer.
- Knowing the special foods your boss required, you can now filter your prospects of food caterers depending on them like if your boss specifically mentioned, paella, then you can find some caterers who really specialize in this kind of food. There is a big difference if the caterer really specializes in the food specified by your boss as that means they do this type of food excellently.
- Another thing to inquire to your prospect caterer is if he can handle corporate events like what you are looking for or big ones depending on the event your boss required you to supervise.
- Then, even if you really don’t have the time to call them, you should ask for references from your prospect food caterer. This is to check if he will easily give you one or he will be hesitant to do so. Take note that a good caterer will even be proud to provide you references knowing that previous client will be talking good things about him.
- But even if everything is good about the food caterer you are talking to if he is not licensed, still it would be better for you to step back. Especially that you are looking to hire a caterer for a corporate event, it is definitely not advisable.
- When everything is going well, you can now ask for an estimate quotation so that you can submit it to the designated department in your office. If the company will approve of the quotation, your next step should be is to schedule for a tasting session. This is another important aspect so that you can be sure that you will not be embarrassed with your employer and his colleagues.